Relaxation massage is effective for:
- Calming the nervous system
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Assisting with depression or grief
- Reducing toxins in the lymphatic system
- Promotion of mental health and wellbeing
- Increased flexibility
- Relieving muscle cramping and spasms
- Promoting a healthy immune system
- Muscle pain relief
90 minutes - $120
60 minutes - $90
45 minutes - $70
90 minutes - $160
60 minutes - $130
Relaxation massage comes from a Swedish massage therapy that involves the use of the hands, forearms and elbows in kneading, tapping, and long gliding movements. These techniques are designed to manipulate the superficial muscle layers, relieving tension and promoting physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
Your surroundings are paramount to your experience during a relaxation massage. Our clinic is designed for comfort and calmness to ensure the atmosphere is perfect for you to let go of your tension and sink into complete relaxation.
Your mental health plays a lead role in your overall physical state and you need to allow yourself to breathe and release your tension build-up from life’s stressors. We listen to you and structure our techniques to focus on areas in need of relief.